Uniquely Crafted

We went to Hiouchi last Wednesday to visit my Ate Rowena. She has a very nice house up in the mountain. It's ten minutes drive from Crescent City although the road going has lots of curves and narrow but still it's worth the drive because you can see the beautiful Redwood trees. The main reason I visited her because I want to see her projects like quilts, bonnets, scarves and a lot more. They are so nice. In fact she's going to exhibit them next week in a craft show here in our town. I really like her handmade projects, very nice for gift giving. In fact, I'm gonna make her own website where she can post her finished products so people can see them and hopefully will buy too. I'm hoping to finish the website soon so I can submit it to a directory listing to boost the traffic. I really want to do this for her because she's a nice lady and always willing to help. So hopefully next week when I got an ample time I will take pictures of her finished projects.

Comments

Popular Posts