Life Is What You Make It

I have a classmate in elementary, our class valedictorian, who, I really look up to in some aspects in life. She's the kind of person who put the best in everything she do. No wonder where's at now. She's a successful lawyer who is married to a successful lawyer too. What I like about her is she keeps her feet on the ground. She has achieve so much in life but is still the same person I've known before, if not even better. We actually haven't seen other for like more or less twenty years. We just keep in touch in facebook. Through facebook I am reunited with my old friend, old buddies or old acquaintances. I read her posts regularly and I'm just uphold with the way she manage her life. In my own opinion, she became like that because she just follow the basic pattern in life. Get an education to get a better job. Obeyed her parents and be socially and morally responsible. I'm actually out of words to describe her. She is  ultimately awesome! And I'm so proud of he especially now that she just gave birth to a perfect baby boy. See, life is waht you make it. Put the best in everything that you do and evertyhing will fall into  the perfect places.Cheers to you Atty. Anj Razo Sator. I am so proud of you.

Comments

Popular Posts