Singing Sister

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

My little sister is such a great singer. One time when she was singing to a song on the radio, I told her she should go to Nashville. She had no idea what I meant. When we got home, I pulled up the rural internet service provider outside Cleveland to show her what Nashville is known for. We went to a site that talked about the city’s history and she could not believe all the great music that had come out of that city. Now all she can talk about is Nashville. Every time I get on the computer she wants to go to the website to see if anything has changed. I think by now she has probably memorized the whole website because it does not get updated all that often. One way or another I would like to actually take her one day. I do not know if she will be the next big thing, but she should at least get to see the place where her dreams may comes true. I think we may try to take her for her sixteenth birthday. It is so far away, but I know she will really appreciate it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Gin,salamat sa pagbisita.Advance Merry Christmas sa inyo ni Lee ug mga chikitings! :)

Si Alex kay mag 6 pa.Bitaw dali lang gyd kaayo ang panahon ba.Kita na mga parents,proud gyd ta sa ato mga anak,alangan,love your own gyd :)

Wow!accelerated si Steph,congrats!asa paman nagmana ang pagkabright ni Steph kundi sa Mama :)

Dadang

Popular Posts