Bestfriend

This guest post from Lewis Beck

My best friend, Lacy, moved to Texas right after we graduated from college. She had just gotten married and her husband had taken a job there. That seems like it was just yesterday, but now she is a stay at home mom and has three small children, two girls and a boy. If you had told me back in our college days that she would end up being a mom to three, I would have laughed in your face. But things change as you get older and more mature. And this party girl that I used to go the bars with in our college town is now sewing clothes for her children and cooking them three square meals a day. Unbelievable, when we used to survive on protein shakes and beer. She now tells me it is too expensive to take her crew out to eat very often. Lacy is even into couponing and saving money whenever she can. It sounds like she is definitely off her daddy’s payroll now. She even told me about a website,

Comments

Popular Posts