Perfect Friends

How can we tell if a friend that we have is the perfect friend that we want. When I define a perfect friend, she is someone who is not scared to show her real self. A perfect friend for me, is the one who understand me when I'm not at my best behavior.I'm turning 34 and I am contemplating for things that I need to do in order to become the perfect friend also.I think all I need to do is just be natural and do the right thing. I am the kind of person, who put other people first before me. When a friend needs me, I don't care if I'm dead tired, I have to be there for them. But I think it has to changed, it's about time that I need to learn how to say no. If I can't make it, I can't make it. If a friend get upset when I can't be there for her every time she needs me, then I am not the right friend for her and life must go on. I have to realized that I can't please everybody so I better stop trying to please. All I need to do is be honest, be kind and be real, I'm pretty sure my real friends will stay by me.

Comments

Popular Posts