Travel

I had been traveling from city to province where I am staying right now. It took me much of my time on the road since there was a major road construction. Instead of sleeping inside the bus,I keep myself busy by observing the construction workers. One thing that I observed was that the construction workers are used skid loader. It is a small rigid frame, engine-powered machine with lift arms used to attach a wide variety of labor-saving tools or attachments. Though sometimes they are equipped with tracks,used skid loaders are typically four-wheel vehicles with the wheels mechanically locked in synchronization on each side, and the left-side drive wheels can be driven independently of the right-side drive wheels. It’s a big help during the construction period, it lessen the work and it makes the work faster.

Comments

Popular Posts