Trip to the Wood of Giant

               It was my dream when I was in the Philippines ,that some day I can reach the place of the biggest tree in the world.
              A week later upon my arrival in Crescent City California together with my wife and the family of my daughter proceeded to visit the most popular place. We went around the area and enjoy very much our trip.
             It's just two miles away or 20 minutes ride from Crescent City where the national park is located.It's amazing and very interesting to see the biggest,the tallest and the oldest tress in the world . According to a reliable source these trees are about 4000 years old .Some of these tress reaches the height 385 feet and a diameter of 40 feet .
            Tress that are found there are the red wood to be the most popular ,pines California oak .Within the the park, there the presence of several wild lives such as deer, elk,black bear, lion and beaver.So that tourist should be always be vigilant.





Comments

Popular Posts