Smoking

When I was in the Philippines. I was a regular cigarette user. I never enjoy the day, without smoking cigarette.When I woke in the morning the first thing I did is to pick up a stick of it .It's already my habit to smoke every now and then.Sometimes this will be the cause of our mis understanding between my wife because she is against in smoking.
When I came here in California I took with me one ream of cigarette. After two weeks this was already exhausted and, so I went to the store to buy for a pack, I was surprised when I ask about the price, because it was too much expensive. It cost $ 12 .00 a pack compared in the Philippines which I just purchase it for 15 pesos a pack. There is a big difference in price. If we will convert the value of dollar to peso it will cost 480 pesos. This is a lot of expense in my part.So immediately I decided to quit on smoking. At the start I felt somewhat un ease but later I've already learned to stop smoking.

Comments

Popular Posts