Finally I am a Pharmacy Technician

Last October 25 of this year I passed the Pharmacy Technician Board. I still cannot believe it. I claimed it as a miracle from God. Besides the fact that I am not as ready as I want to be, I also thought that I won't be able to take the test because I wasn't able to put all my names in my application. But I was able to take the test and passed it. I praised God Almighty. He is so good. I am so happy. It's something that I really want to finished so that I will be able to call myself a certified pharmacy technician. As for the moment, I am torn between pursuing this career or staying at my present job. Weird right? Well, there are so many things that happened, that it seems like things are happening to prevent me from working in the pharmacy. Then at my job I might get a PIC ( person in charge) position. To be honest this is quite confusing for me that's why I will just leave everything to God and I will let Him guide me.

Comments

Popular Posts