Too Many Things Left Undone

Sometimes I'm annoyed when times flies so fast. I have a lot of things to do, too many projects in mind but I got too little time to finish all of them that's why many things left undone. Last night when I accompany my children in their bedroom, I got the chance to check on my daughter's closet, wow it needs some reorganizing. Actually I've been planning of organizing her closet months ago but I always spaced it and end up up doing something else. She's two years and 7 months old now and there's still clothes for 18 month old in the hangers, so I have to take them out and give them to my cousins. These are just one of the many things I need to do. Now, is the right time, but I want to take advantage of the good weather and bring my children in the playground. It's been four days already that our weather is good so most of the time we're outside playing basketball and strolling. The heck with all those things left undone, I think spending time with my children has to come first. Besides, there's always time for everything. Maybe I can do all those things in the winter :-).

Comments

Popular Posts