Motherhood Is Pure Love

Two reasons why I'm excited to celebrate mother's day this year: first, I am so happy that my mom is well now because last November of last year she almost lost her life for having a kidney infection. Our family believed that her life now is a miracle. We couldn't thank God enough for the doctor who saved her life.
My mom is my best friend and I am her best friend too. She worked hard helping my father in giving us a comfortable life. She's the type of mom who wake up before the sun rise to prepare our breakfast, she support us in our school activities and she always do her best to give us everything. She is the light in our family.
Second reason: Because I am mother too! Being a mom is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, that's why during mother's day celebration I take pride in joining it. My hubby has his own way of celebrating it and just surprised me very well. Well this year, I'm anticipating for his surprise.


*my mom with my siblings and my daughter

* a proud grandma*


..there is something wrong in the camera settings when this picture was taken but I just love to see my mom's smile. She is such a happy person. Just like my grandma whose in heaven now watching us.

Comments

Popular Posts