Tackle It Tuesday / It's Time for Winter Shoes

Since the weather is getting colder each day so I realized that it's time to bring out the winter shoes and the sandals, flip flops and other summer shoes will have to be in the storage.
This is our hallway closet, this is where we usually arrange our day to day shoes. It's disorganized most of the times, so I decided to clean it up before the holidays.


It's nice when it's really organized.

This shoes organizer is a great help.



The Spring and Summer shoes has to go the back in the boxes. Some of them I'm going to give to mom and sister in the Philippines since they always have warmer there.
So this is my tackle for today. I hope you guys have a great time.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I refuse to put my flip flops away! I don't care if it is snowing outside!
Anonymous said…
Great tackle. Happy Thanksgiving.

Popular Posts