Going Further

I'm the kind of person who never stop dreaming and I'm confident that in God's time all these dreams will become a reality.One of my goal right now is to pursue another course which is B.S in Nursing. I am inspired by a good friend of mine who works in Stanford Hospital and right now she's doing pretty good. Besides I always believe that being a Nurse is one of the world's greatest job.What I like about going to the Nursing path is the opportunity to diversify myself. What I mean is after graduating in B.S. Nursing, you can upgrade by taking up the Masters in Nursing. I know being a nurse will make your schedule hectic so the possibility of going back to school is low. But right now there are many schools that offer online MS nursing. One of the best schools I've known is the Saint Xavier University. This school is dependable because they have received awards and recognitions for their commitment and service. Their Master of Science in Nursing- Clinical Nurse Leaders Degree will enable you to advance yourself in a more promising career. I think St. Xavier University is a gift for everyone out there whose lives are so busy but still want to pursue their dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts