Happy Birthday Twins


* Dina and Delia***

Today is my twin cousins 35th birthday. How time flies so fast. I used to be there celebrating with them during special occasions. But each of us has separate lives and we're far apart from each other. Dina is in Canada now while Delia is in the Philippines and I'm here in the US. I always cherished those moments we enjoyed together, from shopping , watching movies, strolling and many more. They've been my strength in the lowest moments of my life. I have hurt them many times but they still keep on loving me. I'm such a fool but I'm a grown up person now. I will never hurt them anymore.

As twins, they're so cute. They couldn't stand being far apart for a very long time. My mom both called them Neneng, some of our cousins call them Kambal.
What's cuter; when Dina met and married her husband Terry, 4 years later (if I'm not mistaken), Terry's bestfriend, Dario went with him in the Philippines for a vacation. He was introduced to the twin of his bestfriend's wife. Like a magic, Delia and Dario seems to be enchanted with each other's charm, that turns out into a beautiful love story.
Dina and Terry are together now in Canada and Dario will someday be together with Delia in Canada. The twins can never be apart as their soulmates are also as inseparable as they are.




Terry and Dina with Dario in Canada



***Delia and Dario*****
Happy Birthday Twins. You are always my bestfriends.



Comments

BabyTiger said…
Wow! how sweet.... Tnx po muah muahhh... love you maria!!!!
Dina said…
my gosh maria you make me cry hehhehe.....love u so much! thank u thank u thank u......mwahhhhhhhhhhhh

Popular Posts