My Twilight Episodes

Guess what the Twilight DVDs will be available in the 21st of this month? I hope I'll be able to buy one before they're sold out.
I know I'm not the only one whose going crazy about this saga. It's been four months since I finished reading it but still I'm super tickled with the love story.Thanks to my Jettypie.

So let me share you bits and pieces of my own twilight episodes: Read at your own risk though becaue it's kinda "korni"

***after reading the Twilight Book**
one lazy afternoon, I told Lee ( my hubby) " Sweetheart, how I wished you're a vampire...
Lee: " a vampire????oh why???
Me: " because I want to have you forever.........."
**owww..isn't that the cheessiesstttttttt lines ever?? *******lol**

then after reading the Newmoon & Eclipse

Me: " Sweetheart, do vampires really exist???"
Lee: " Naww"
Me: " Oh well, I don't you want you be a vampire anyways"
Lee: " why?"
Me: " because I want to be be able to feel your warm instead of being cold and hard like the vampires" so now I want you be become a werewolf!!"
Lee: " ohhh a werewolf, I like that but then I will stink during the full moon??
Me: sigh " Oh well"


Then after reading the Breaking Dawn

Me: " Sweetheart, sweetheart, in case our baby is a boy, how about calling him Edward.
Lee: "hmmm No not Edward!!
Me: " How about Jacob?
Lee: '' oh yeah that sounds like a nice name"
Me: " Great, that's the name of the werewolf in the Twilight!!"
Lee: " oh my"..

I could imagine how he wished this twilight saga in our household will finally end.. poor sweetie..

What can I do, I'm just a hopeless romantic person... di ba di ba...well, at least Lee and my friends (Jeline& Marie) have a high dose of tolerance on my not so sane reactions over Stephanie Meyer's books. I hope their ears are not bleeding yet.Oh I love them.

Comments

Dina said…
oiiii ka sweet hehehe.....maka inlove man diay na maria!

Popular Posts