Happiness Comes From Within

I'm a stay at home mom with four kids. I'm already thirty one years old. I can say that I have everything that I can wish for. My husband is very responsible, caring, hardworking and loving. I'm happy. But, there are also times that I'm depressed.It's because I missed my family in the Philippines. I came from a big family. We're also close to each other. Here I don't have other families except my husband and kids. Although I'm blessed with nice friends, but still I really miss my home. When other people suffers from emotional problem they seek depression treatment right away which is a good thing because you don't want it to get worse. For me, I will just contemplate and try to find my inner peace and it help me realized how blessed am I.

Comments

Popular Posts