Surprise Surprise

Last Sunday was my friend Beth's birthday but we gave her a surprise party the day before. It was just funny how it worked out. First, me and my daughter were just supposedly visit her on her birthday, then when Marie knew about, she decided to go with me and then we came up with the idea of surprising her by just showing up in her house with our gifts. But when Gina W, found out it about she offered her house to where we can held the party. So Marie informed Beth's hubby about our plan, he was ecstatic about it. It was really perfect because everybody cooperated. Gina W's hubby even came up the idea of parking our cars somewhere where Beth can't see it when she's on her way to Gina W's house. So everytime guests arrived, he reparked their cars to another location. Gina W's son invited Beth's son to hang-out at their house.That is so that Beth will have the reason to drop by at their house. It was so perfect. Beth really cried. Everybody were crying for joy for a minute. Goodness gracious, there was so much love in the air that time. I was touched when Beth's mom cried, telling us that she couldn't believe that we love her daughter that much. For me, it was so memorable. We really love Beth. She's nice to everybody. For me, she's a sincere and good friend. She will stand up for you but she will let you know if you're wrong. I'm so lucky for having her as my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts