Garage Sale

Last Friday, my neighbor had a garage sale. I don't really went to garage sales because I don't have time and my husband works on Friday and Saturday so no one can keep an eye on my children. I don't like bringing them because they tend to buy toys that don't look sanitized especially the stuff toys. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just looking after their health. But last Friday was an exemption because our neighbor's daughter is my daughter's friend.She was excited to go to their yard sale. She even woke up early. So we went there early and I was so thankful because I was able to buy brand new dresses for my daughter with tags for a dollar a piece. It was really a steal. Now I don't have to worry about buying dresses for her. My neighbor is moving that's why they sold most of their stuffs. When they get to their new home, they can always buy wholesale appliances for a cheaper deal. I think it's just normal that when you got yourself a new house,you want new furniture and appliances too.. I'm happy for them because they got themselves a very nice house. We'll miss them but we can see them often because they're just a 5 houses away from our friend's house and we go there often.

Comments

Popular Posts