Don't Be Too Complacent

Recently, I found out that some of my friends here don't have health insurance. And I really think that their excuse is so lame. I saw their lifestyle. They go on vacations all the time. They are always updated with the latest gadgets. They don't want to buy one because the monthly premiums are so high for them. They said that it's over a hundred dollars per month. To me, that's better than paying all the medical expenses out of your pocket. They didn't realized that having a health insurance is an assurance for our financial future. Do you know that many people went bankrupt due to their medical bills. Don't be too complacent. Get yourself a health insurance. Try insurance like short term health insurance NC if you're not sure of a long term one yet. Some people whose income are just enough for their basic needs but are not qualified for the Medical, this type of insurance might be best for them.

Comments

Popular Posts