What A Small World

Jody, my stepdaughter died in car accident last 2008. She has two daughters. We adopted the eldest and the youngest is with her real father. Bianca has a different lifestyle now as compared to when her mom was alive. They use to live from one place to another. She  missed school alot. I hate to blame her mom. May her soul rest in peace. I have to say, it's the people surrounding them who are influencing them in a negative way. But that's the past. Right now, I can say and many people have noticed that Bianca is comfortable with her new lifestyle. She's happy. She's one of the top students in her class. She never missed the school and she's jolly. But one of Jody's friend wasn't too happy with the way we raised Bianca.She said we're too strict for her. But I don't really care about her opinion. I assumed that she's mad at me because she's no longer close to the kids like she used to be. I just can't trust her anymore. She blew our trust big time. One time when she picked up Bianca at school, she brought Bianca late and the worst, I found a weed in Bianca's backpack. Since then I was suspicious of her. I don't know her that much so I search for her. I found her in myspace and surprisingly I found an article about  her in our local newspaper for stealing a car outside the Torero's restaurant. It showed a picture of her and her full name. What a small world.

Comments

Popular Posts