Wish List

On the 29th of this month is our 7th year Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. I realized that on our anniversaries I only gave my husband a card while he gave me gifts. He said that it should be the husband who is supposed to give gifts on anniversaries not the wife. That's why I just let him do it. On our first anniversary, I was in the Philippines, he sent me chocolates and a bunch of cool stuffs , on the second anniversary,we were already together and he gave me a necklace, flowers and chocolates. On the third, he gave me earrings, stuff toy, flowers and chocolates. On the fourth, he gave me a nice jewelry box. It's so beautiful.and as usual with flowers, chocolates and stuff toy. Then on the fifth, he gave me a laptop and as always, flowers, chocolates etc. Then on the 6th, he gave me a very nice fortune plant that I've been eyeing for a long time. He gave me the usual stuffs.And for our 7th year, I will ask him to buy me a sexy lingerie.I realized  that he never got the chance to buy me those kind of stuff. It will be a challenge for him but we'll see if he'll do it.

Comments

Popular Posts