Adjusted

Sophia bringing the shoes that picked for mommy.
Yesterday I went shopping with my very good friend Nancy and her daughter Rinna. I also brought Sophia with me so she can play with Rinna. They are about the same age. So we went to Ross first. I wasn't able to buy clothes there because the two little girls were running around. I was worried about them breaking things. Since Nancy was the one who really needs to buy clothes for work, I just let her shop around. It's no big deal for me because I intend to just shop in Sears anyways. I just feel bad for Nancy because she was kinda embarrassed for what Rinna has acted. To me it wasn't a big deal. I think I fully adjusted for having three kids and I've experienced all these kind of attitudes from my kids alone. That's why when I go shopping with my kids. I always anticipate their tantrums which surprisingly, is not happening anymore as they're growing up.
All in all, our shopping experience was fun.Sophia was doing great and Rinna is so cute. Everytime I told her to behave, she's quick to say sorry. I'm excited because I was able to buy bunch of stuffs fro my kids and a new shoes for me.

Comments

Popular Posts