Important Documents

When I sat down and go online,an hour to two hours is not enough just going through my emails. Believe it or not I have more than 10 thousand messages and that includes in my inbox, outbox, notes and folders.Basically most of my important documents are saved in my yahoo mail. I can't believe what would happened to my files when all of sudden, like a snap of a finger, the Internet will be gone. I wonder if other people had consider thinking of this silly thought of mine. But I've been planning of saving this to a 500 GB external hard rive. It's amazing how technology keep improving over time. Now we have what we called document imaging, which is used by large offices and big industries. I must say, technology plays a very important part in our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts