Workaholic

 This year is quite in contrast with last year. First of all, last year me and my friends are not so busy because we didn't work fulltime. This year, all of us are working. Therefore we barely got the chance to get together like we used to. I'm just thankful that we understand each other situation. There were times that we haven't talked for a long time but not of all us complained about it. There's one who whine about it but she's not a real friend.So, today I talked to one of my friend and we spoke for almost an hour. We just talked about our kids and our shopping habits. Today I bought new shoes for and she bought new uniforms for her which I hope she bought  dickies scrubs because those are good brands of clothing. If we buy something that we will wear for work it should be of good quality and durable.

Comments

Popular Posts