Car Renting

It was very stressful when my car broken down when I was on my way to work. I had to call AAA and arranged for someone to tow my car. I rented a car from Hertz so that I have a transportation for work. I don't know how to drive a manual vehicle that's why I can't borrow my husband's truck. It's a one hour drive going to and from work, so I didn't let my husband give a ride to work. It's just frustrating because I spent more money for the car rental than my salary for that day. I did what I need to do to be a responsible employee by doing all means to be able to go to work. I have to check on car title loans Louisiana because I'm thinking of buying a new car, so that I  I'll be confident that my car don't have problems.

Comments

car hire france said…
Don't you think it would have been a better idea if just took a cab to work that day rather than renting a car? I think it would have saved you from spending more money.

Popular Posts