Set your DVR from your phone

Thanks for the post from Hal Potter

The other night my boyfriend and I were headed out to a black tie even that he had been invited to through his office. We were talking about some of the people who would be there and what they would be wearing and then it hit me. I was going to be missing the latest episode of Fashion Police on E! and I wouldn’t be able to see it again until much later in the week at which point I will have already seen everything online and I hate that. I started to fret about how I could get someone else to record it when my genius boyfriend reminded me of the directv.com app that I have on my smart phone. I can actually go to the app on my phone and sign in and within a couple of clicks I can have a whole new recording set up. This was such a relief to me because I love hearing what Joan and Kelly and Giulianna have to say about all of hottest celebs in town.

Comments

Popular Posts