Frosty Night


      One night , I experienced an  unusual extreme coolness, even if I wore my sweater coupled with a jacket with a hand glove, still the coolness soothes to my body. I then turn-up our heater, to over come the coolness. That was the coolest time I've ever experienced since I arrived here in Crescent City.

       On the following morning, I was greatly surprised when I opened the window of our house to find out that the rest of the roof of the houses in our village looks like a newly coated with a white paint. These were all covered with frost. One thing I was worried was, almost all my plants and flowers were frosted and weathered.

        According to some residence, those who have resided here for a length of time , that was the coldest time happened here in Crescent City.

Comments

Popular Posts