Miss Potty Trained

Cheers to my daughter Stephanie, she's completely potty trained before she turned 3. Actually the potty training process with her is quite a long way. She started when she just turned 2 last September of last year. But it's on and off. It's funny because there's a time that she wears panties, but when when she's about to pee or p**p, she will immediately wear her potty training pants. And there's a time also that she just switch back to training pants because of the Dora or Princess design in it. But no matter what, yahoo! finally, it's like I won a million dollar. I couldn't forget that first moment she she started to pee on her own, she called me, and showed me her pee , and then when I saw it, she immediately flushed it, washed her hands and wipe them. Oh men, I overreacted. We ( with Eric) indulge ourselves with ice cream to our hearts content . She deserved some sugar sometimes :-).






Comments

Anonymous said…
nice . It's an early toilet training
coolingstar9 said…
Gina,
She is cute and lovely. She learns everyday.
Training is important for her.
Gina, You won a blogging award , please take it from my site.
Have a nice day.
Yeah Stephanie!!!

(and yeah mom!)
Maisie said…
That's great. It will be nice not having 2 kids in diapers. There was a time that 3 of mine were in diapers and we could barely afford it.
Ami said…
Completing potty training is the best feeling ever...for mama and child!
BabyTiger said…
ka cute ni steph and eric oy.....
Rebekah said…
I am in the midst of getting my 2 1/2 yr old to potty train. She understands the concept and has used to potty several times- just not consistantly.
She will be my last in diapers- so although I am looking forward to no more diapers, I am not rushing my baby to leave the diaper stage
danette said…
Congratulations, way to go Stephanie!

btw, your little ones are so cute!

Popular Posts