Invitation

It took me like 3 days to make my son's invitation for his upcoming christining.I was thinking of just ordering online but then I can't wait for a week before it's shipped so I just decided to make my own. It turned out good anyways.
Here;s the 2nd page of the invitation I made.





"...every perfect gift is from above," James 1:17

We joyfully invite you to join us in the Christening
of our Son,

STEDMAN ERIC

on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 10:00 A.M.
St. Joseph Catholic Church
440 3rd St. Crescent City

Luncheon to follow at
Hiochi (Mr. & Mrs. John & Rowena Aflague’s residence)

Lee & Gina Peters
(707)465-6066
http://http://www.ginahpeters.com/



Directions:
1: Start out going NORTHEAST on 3RD ST toward E ST.
2:Turn LEFT onto M ST/ US-101 N/ REDWOOD HWY. Continue to follow US-101 N/ REDWOOD HWY.
3.Merge onto US-199 N/ REDWOOD HWY via EXIT 794 toward TO I-5/ GRANTS PASS.
4:Turn LEFT onto HIOUCHI DR.
5: Turn right into Jedidiah St.
6.You can find the balloon outside , and you're there!

Map
Estimated Time: 15 minutes Estimated Distance: 10.69 miles


Comments

Popular Posts