Temper Tantrums

One time I was having this conversation with another mom, we talked about temper tantrums. She told me that her daughter never have a temper tantrum ever since. I was actually jealous because my two year toddle was having a temper tantrum a lot of times already. I feel guilty. I maybe have spoiled her so much.
Today we went to baby shower, it was fun for my Stephie at first but after an hour she started to get mean already. She's yelling. I was so embarrassed for the way she acted but I just couldn't put her on a time out there because I don't wanna create a scene. I calmed myself as much as possible till I just decided to just home early. Looking at my daughter acting like that make me want to spank her right there and then. But it's really hard, she's my daughter. And besides she was so bored and tired. Oh well, I wish people can be more patient with her. But still she's my adorable Stephie, no matter I will always be there for her.

Comments

Popular Posts