My 2nd Doctor Appointment/ 16 Week Pregnancy

My 2nd doctor appointment was last February 10, 2009. My OB was out of town so I it was Dr. Smith who assisted me. He is a traveling doctor. He was the one who actually helped me when I gave birth of Eric. He's nice. Anyways, my baby's fetal heartbeat was perfect and the size of my uterus was right. I thought I was free from any injections during this appointment but they took my blood sample for the own Syndrome Screening. It was optional but it I decided to undergo screening. Although my two children don't have any health problems like Down Syndrome, Thanks God, but I still think the test is necessary. And I'm praying that my 3rd baby is fine. I'm glad that this appointment doesn't take that long because I always feel uneasy everytime I leave my children to other people. It's not that I don't trust them. I'm not just to being used to being separated from them. When I picked them up at my friends' house they were watching TV and looked like they're having a good time. Well, my friend Jenny really love my children. I just don't like it when she spoil them so much, to the point hat she can't resist giving them chocolates. She don't have a baby yet. I wish her husband will finally decided to have his thing reverse as he was vasectomized already because Jenny really wants to have a baby of her own.

Comments

Popular Posts