No Gain No Pain

When I told my husband about my backward invented saying which is " No Gain No Pain", he told me I said it backwards. I'm quite aware of that. I was just thinking about my current weight progress. I suppose to gain weight because I'm pregnant but with my last appointment with the doctor,I lose weight instead. Before I got pregnant I was already trying to lose weight and I was really improving but then I got pregnant. If I wasn't pregnant maybe I might be slim by now ( wishing..dreaming..). That's why the idea of no gain no pain came up in my mind.If I wasn't pregnant and didn't gain anything I don't have to go through the pain of trying to lose weight. But still there's always a way to find a safe and effective fat burners, you just have to research carefully to achieve your goal.

Comments

Cascia Talbert said…
I just found your blog on entrecard. I really enjoyed reading this post.
Anonymous said…
so do i. Hoping to have a chat with you.

Popular Posts