Hand in Hand

With the current situation of our economy, having only one source of income in the family is not easy anymore. That's why right now, we're living as simple as we could to be able to meddle through. But my husband make it a point that even though we're not rich, we we're still able to get what we want especially for our children. He don't want us to sacrifice our wants. The needs are already been taken care of. I'm always optimistic that we can overcome the crisis. Even though I'm a stay at home mom but I have another source of income that supports my hubby's income. It's just a hand in hand partnership like my parents. We are five in the family. My father is a farmer and my mom has a home business which enable us to go to school and earned a degree. It's my parents ultimate dream to let us finish college. We didn't fail them.

Comments

Popular Posts