Good News.. I love Good News

Some people said that there's no news are good news. But when I received a message from my cousin Dina telling me that she's pregnant, and that she was able to hear her baby's heartbeat, I was relieved and thankful. She has a miscarriage with her first pregnancy and it was traumatic for her that's why this time she was scared during the first trimester because she feared the same thing happen again.In fact we didn't tell our family in the Philippines until we're finally sure. When they went to her OB two days ago,she can't help herself from crying seeing her baby in the sonogram and listening to her heartbeat. I'm happy for her. She deserve this kind of blessing.I knew she's going to be a perfect mom and I can't wait to hear from her again.

Comments

Popular Posts