Uncontented

I was reading an inspirational of Bo Sanchez ( a Filipino Christian Missionary) and I was touched by this quote " “To be born rich or poor is not a choice, that’s true. But to become rich or poor—that’s a choice that God leaves up to us.”

Right now, I'm living a life of contentment and pure happiness. But that doesn't mean that I own the fanciest car, wearing the biggest diamond or owning a limited signature purse. I'm contented because my life is simple. I'm just an ordinary Stay at Home Mom. I don't have a salary ( if paid blogging doesn't count :-)). If I think of myself alone, I prefer to live a life like this forever, a full time mom and a domesticated wife. I'm happy! But maybe because I have so much love for my family back home in the Philippines I still crave for more. I want to earn more money so that I can support my siblings in college for them to have a better future. So maybe being uncontented is not a bad thing at all. I will never be contented because I love to help.

Comments

vicy said…
Hi sis..Thanks for the advise and for the visit..Yeah I will surely have one soon..Take care sis..God Bless!!
Norm said…
hello Gin! thanks for the visit. I love reading your post, I already met Bo Sanchez here in Canada last year when they performed christian concert here in our place...
imelda said…
thats noble sis, continue and u will be blessed with more. . .

Popular Posts