Dietary Supplement

The issue about whether to get or not to get swine flu vaccines has been controversial already. I talked to my cousin in BC Canada. She's six months old pregnant.She just got a H1N1 vaccine and she's really worried because of the possible side effects of this vaccine to her baby. I'm glad that she didn't get some allergic reactions from the vaccine. But as we have seen in the news, there are many families who declined getting the swine flu vaccine. They can't afford to take the risk of the side effects. That's why they're using dietary supplements.
In my household, my husband is taking the Respiratory Guard lozenger as part of their feedback campaign to see if it's effective in boosting the immune system. He's taking two lozenges daily. So far, even though he's in the rain most of the time, he's very okay. Some of my friends here in our place got flu already but thanks God none in our household. Therefore, I can honestly say that Respiratory Guard is a good supplement to keep the flu away.

Comments

Popular Posts