Financial Planning

It's holidays again. I love holidays, although it means more spending. I know we're tight on the budget right now but I made some financial planning already so we can still enjoy Christmas even on a tight budget. The best part about Christmas for me is during gift giving. I'm always excited to wrap gifts. That's why I have already started buying gifts couple of months ago already. I know that If I do my gift shopping on December I'll run out of money. This time I make sure that we still have money left for Summer. You know Summer is all about vacation, and it's not cheap, not unless you are able to book in disneyland hotel anaheim which is really a good deal compared to others. But who cares about the expenses anyways. According to my husband as long as I'm happy and our children are happy, it's no big deal. But seriously, we need to live within our means too and that requires financial planning.

Comments

Popular Posts