The Good Wife

I'm contemplating lately if I am really a good wife. I have four kids in the house but I'm still able to keep the house clean although a lot of times it's really a mess. It's just annoying because the house is spec and span during the middle of the day but at the time that my husband got home, it's really messy. My husband comes home at 5 in the afternoon and that's the time that I'm busy in the kitchen. In the matter of 30 minutes the kids can really messed up the house and that's the kind of ambiance that mostly greets my husband. He doesn't complain at all but I can see in his face the frustration. He is a neat and organized person. He cleaned the house before he left for work and as soon as he got home from work, he started cleaning already. That's why I feel bad.
So today, I woke up early and cleaned the house. Before he wakes up, the housed is cleaned already. It's really different. I feel refreshed seeing the house cleaned early in the morning. I'm proud of myself now than ever. That's why I will keep on following this schedule and everybody is happy.

Comments

Popular Posts