Happier Than Ever

I was surprised when A called me yesterday asking for B's number where in fact she could ask from her group of friends. What happened was, an association was established here in my place and I didn't joined for the simple reason that I just don't feel like joining. Some blew it out of proportion and started making speculations. I heard comments which irritated me , so I told one of the Association's advisers that if they have problem with me they can invite me to one of their meetings so I can answer their worries in person but never they never did. Instead some of them keep on talking against my group of friends from behind.My feeling is they're so chicken about personal confrontation because probably they're scared of something that we can exposed. For sure we have a lot of things to tell, I personally, because I witnessed it and someone from them threatened me.She warned me that I will be in big trouble if I continue to help this woman that according to them is the cause of this division. I hated it when they portray as innocent that they haven't done anything wrong but on my point of view, they caused my friends so much pain that's why I wished they will invite me to one of their meetings. But then continuously until now , they can't stop gossiping. And what makes me feel relieved is by writing it here. And when these people found out about my blog, then and again they misinterpreted everything. Some of them think of my blog as stupid. And someone actually bully me on the phone. So I did stop outpouring my emotions here for awhile. Then yesterday, A called, telling me stuffs that I don't need to hear My feeling was she probably thought that I'm miserable right now. Oh my, I swear I've never been better because I'm in the right circle of friends and to top that I have a wonderful family. But in fairness a is really nice to my family.She just probably missed me. I just don't like it when she makes unsolicited advise that don't make sense to me. And besides it's disappointing also when they stand up to something that is not real. It makes me puke when she's supporting this person who keeps on stabbing her on the back.
This is my blog. Like I said if you don't like what I wrote here please just move on.. don't read. I can't help it , I'm just slightly opinionated.

Comments

Chubskulit Rose said…
Hi gie, got here from entrecard.. I don't understand why Pinays are like that. I encountered the same when we were in Korea hehehe.. Anyhow, dropped ec and followed your blog, hope you can drop by..

Popular Posts