Detoxification Challenge

After taking diet pills that work, my friend Jeline has lost weight, from wearing size medium clothing,she's now wearing extra small. Keepping yourself sexy and toned really requires self discipline. She keeps track of her calories and never fail to exercise everyday. Yesterday, she urged me to join her with her cleansing diet or body detoxification. I believe that it is good for our skin and our body. Body cleansing has been used by many people to get rid of the toxins in ther body. This is the safest and healthiest way to achieve a younger looking skin and slim body.So Jeline ,challenge me to do it with. her. For ten days, we will only drink lemonade with pure maple  syrup, sea salt, pure water and cayenne paper. It's gonna be hard for me because I love to eat but I will try.

Comments

Popular Posts