Peace of Mind Is Priceless

I'm 32 years old, no big deal. I pretty much accomplished my personal dreams. Although I have bigger dreams which are for my family in the Philippines. I want to help them achieve their dreams and secure their future.Although, they can do it on their own but I will feel so blessed if I'm their riding boat in making their wishes come true.My wish for my birthday is the success of my I-130 petition for my parents. I really want them to experience the life in America and most of all to be able to see their grandchildren as they grow up.  I love my life here but one day we will all settle down in the Philippines. Me and my husband are planning to build a house in the island of Bohol. That place is so beautiful.
As I grow older, I'm just wishing that I can keep my friends that I have right now. May God guide my actions so that I'm not able to hurt them unconsciously or consciously. I like my circle of friends now. I can be myself .We are on the same boat. We have a common interests and we compromise our differences. I made bad judgments in the past. I hangout with people who took advantage of my honesty. They manipulate my words and used them against me. I am thankful that it wasn't too late. I just missed their kindness to my children. At least to them they were real. My children like these people. And I let it be. I will never tell them how fake they are. People called them liars. But for me, I don't think they are, they just forgot to tell the truth.
Right now, I don't have plans of going back to that life I used to have, those first two years . It's all about party, gambling and shopping. What I have right now is priceless; MY PEACE OF MIND! 

Comments

Popular Posts