It's All Worth It

This is a Hawaiin Themed Wedding and it cost more than $10,000. I know that here in America weddings are expensive. There are people here that spent almost $100,000 just for their wedding. My wedding in the Philippines was less than 10K but it was fabulous already. I have  close to 200 guests . But you see, it's not all about the expenses anymore, it's all about the two people who swear to be together for the rest of their lives. It's a joyful celenbration. In this wedding, I was the usherette. I gave leis to the guests. It was fun. I can't believe it happened already, it's as if it was just yesterday when I found out about the proposal.Since we found out about it, I started to work on my diet to get slim for the wedding. Some of my friends were using fat burning pills to be able to wear their favorite dresses. All in all, I'm so proud of the bride because she did it all by herself. She didn't hire a wedding planner but yet it turns out perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts