Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful day today. The kids were able to play at the park with their dad while I just stay home cleaned the kitchen, bathrooms and the living room. I was supposed to work today but I didn't got the phone call because I didn't realize our phone was hang. I just saw six missed calls in my cellphone which unfortunately I didn't hear ringing. But it is not a big deal because my boss was not mad, she just told me that I need to work for four days without day off. I don't mind at all. So anyways, I've done cleaning the house and laundry so I did my shopping because I've seen good deals at the Source including  appareils photo numériques, then I shop around for smartphones but I will buy them on the second week of July. This is pretty much a decent day. I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts