Secured

I'm excited because my parents' petition papers are in process already. Even though I still have to save money yet for my trip but I can't still wait to go back home. I promised my father and mother that I'll be there for them during their medical and interview at the US Embassy. My mom is already 58 years old and my dad is in his 60's. They still want to go here in America because they want to work here until they retire. They know that working here has many benefits. If you work for a certain amount of time, you would be able to get social security benefits. Here in America, you have the right to claim benefits that you are qualified to apply. Some people here are getting  disability insurance when they are not able to work due to work related accidents. In other countries it's not like that. I wish that they will improve their benefits so that the people will be encourage to keep working.

Comments

Popular Posts