RV Life

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays


My husband and I decided that this summer we were going to do something really special for the kids, and since they’re both enrolled in AP classes, we knew they needed some time off to rest. That’s why we’ve decided to rent an RV and drive across country! We’ve both taken sabbaticals from work until September and we’re getting all packed up and ready to go. I’m so excited! We’ve even started looking into wireless internet at  http://www.wirelessinternetproviders.net/  to see if we! can get access while on the road! Our cell phones don’t charge extra for domestic roaming and we’ve arranged to stay with family a few times while we’re out on the road. It’s shaping up to be the best summer ever and I am in need of a vacation more than anyone! Hopefully when the fall starts we’ll all come back relaxed and ready to work and maybe, just maybe, we’ll grow closer as a family! That’s the goal!

Comments

Popular Posts