Age Doesn't Matter

My husband is way older than me, and it's not unusual in my circle of friends, because they're husband are 10-20 years older than them also. That's why when we talked about our husbands we can comprehend easily what we're talking about. But our husbands doesn't really look older than us. In fact, some people can't even tell the huge age difference. My husband is one of the seniors at his work but I'm surprised because he seem to look younger to some of them who are way younger than him. He said that it's because I take good care of him. And it's true, I always make sure that he's happy. I know that sometimes he's stressed at work, so I make sure that when he comes home, the house is clean and dinner is ready. He don't need an anti wrinkle cream because he don't have wrinkles yet but his getting bald that's why he's using Rogaine right now. That stuff really works :-).

Comments

Popular Posts