If There's A Will There's A Way

Before I came here in the states my husband promised me that I can go to school. I want to pursue a degree in Nursing here. Although I already finished a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in the Philippines, I still want to pursue a different career. It's because I thought that being a Nurse can bring  me a lot of opportunities as compared to my profression. I've been here for five years, I never been go that far. I just became a Certified Nursing Assistant then I stop because I got pregnant then now I'm blessed with three wonderful children. I couldn't replace the world for them.
There are times that I wish I can enroll at least some few subjects in our Community College here but it just won't work with my schedule so I'm checking out an online degree. Taking online courses is now widely acceptable and mostly used by working people. Because there are highly credited universities such as the Western Governors University. They offer an online IT degree which is a promising career for people whose into Information Technology just like me. I'm relieved that there's other courses other than Nursing that provides a number of opportunities wherever in the United States. And we can achieve this degree no way better than in Western Governors University.

Comments

Popular Posts