Another Wish List

I'm proud of myself because I can seriously control my shopping habits now. Before, whenever I got extra money I shop right away and mostly on stuffs that I don't really need. Now, not anymore, everytime I start shopping online I feel guilty and I have this feeling in my tummy that I feel like I'm going to puke. My husband thought thought this is funny, but seriously that's how I really felt. My new shopping habit right now, is just buy stuffs during special occasions. In fact I already made another wish list for my Valentine's day, birthday, Mother's Day etc. This Valentine's day I asked for a new living rug, on my birthday, I want one of those plasma tvs that are so popular and curtains, a new car :-), etc. I focus on things that can be used by everybody and each piece can remind me of a special occasion in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts