Unfaithful

A long lasting marriage is build on trust, love and respect. That's why no matter how big the challenges and problems we faced, we are able to overcome them. I don't understand why some couples focused more on sex. I mean I know it's important but I knew some that just because they're husbands are not able to met their expectations even though they've used extenze already, they became unfaithful. I think it's awful and totally unacceptable. A lot of people's lives went astray went they committed adultery. Well, they reap what they sow.

Comments

Mrs. Stam said…
Well sexual relation are a very important part of marriage. God has is owns set of rule about it! A man and a women should not abstain from each other physical for a long period of time and that separation is only for the purpose of prayer!!!

God also HATES divorce and unfaithfulness. So married couple should be together in all sense of the way!

Popular Posts