Quarters for Her First Baby Tooth That Fell Out


How exciting, my eldest daughter's baby tooth fell out on New Year. It's not gonna be hard to remember. I'm surprised she started losing baby teeth this early. She's only five years old. I know that usually kids lose their baby teeth when they turned six. Her baby tooth fell off while she's brushing her tooth. There's another one that is already loose too.In fact there are already two new ones that are coming in so she have two rows of teeth. I'm happy that the other one fell off already.I was even planning to bring her to her dentist. The other one is super loose already so I'm not worried about the layers of teeth anymore.
When she lost her tooth she was so excited to show it to us and was so excited to give it to the tooth fairy. She hide it under her pillow that night. Unfortunately, I forgot to put a dollar in her bedside table and she woke up in the following morning, she asked me why the tooth fairy didn't gave her a dollar. I was speechless, good thing that I quickly realized that she left her tooth in our bed. She fall asleep in our room while watching TV with us. When we moved her in her own bed, we didn't bring the tooth with her.So I told her that she should put it in her own bed under her own pillow. So the following night, she make sure that put it under pillow. She even put it in an envelope and wrote a note that it's for the tooth fairy. I waited till she fall asleep till I will put the dollar then I realized I don't have a dollar, good thing that I saw my son's piggy bank and I took 4 quarters from it and I put them in an envelope and wrote a note in it. When she woke up and saw the envelope, she was so happy and jazzed. She showed it to her dad and put it in a mason jar. I don't have a clue why she put it in a mason jar.But I'm happy that she's happy. I'm enjoying this because who knows next year she won't believe in the tooth fairy anymore. I hope not.


* Jan 06, 2011*

Comments

Popular Posts